Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quick Pictures





I decided while I was in the mood to blog I would just take these pictures to share. The left is the top part of the media cabinet. Look at all the CDs and DVDs! And there's still room for more!

On the right is the bottom part. See there are books and records and even other stuff and there is room for more! What a wonderful piece of furniture Susan gave me!
I don't know how well youc an see the picture of the mantle and the pictures that are on there. Maybe if you click on it. Anyway the picture on the left is a drawing of the farmhouse in Maine where I grew up. Then in the center is a picture of my Mom and twin brother Dennis. And on the right is a print of the original painting we had commissioned when Ally was 4. It's called "Two Sisters" and shows a princesss looking into a mirror looking at her fairy sister. This was a copy we had given my parents and after my first divorce my Mom gave it to me so I could have it since I didn't get to keep the original. At least having a copy is good.
Attic pictures may or may not be coming soon. I am going to finish my coffee and start cleaning out the DVR. There is a basketball playoff game at noon which gives me an hour to get rid of something.
I love my house!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home