Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Empty Camera, Full Blog

I finally unloaded the pictures from the camera and can now do some posting. I'll only post the better stuff because there are so many pictures I took during unloaded and before setting things up. I figure nobody really needs to see all of those anyway and some already have since they were here during all that.


So on the left is a picture of the seating in the livingroom. On the right is the tile room after Susan and her family kindly finished setting it up for me on Friday night March 26th, moving day. The entire room turned out better than I had planned because Lisa thought it would look better that way and she was right!


On the left is a picture of how I set up the bed on the day I moved in. On the right is my quilt rack with the fleece blanket Susan made me which got me addicted to making them. The bookcase holds only a portion of what I own (lots more in the cabinet in the diningroom).
More post-set-up pictures in another post. Don't want to make blogger mad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home