Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday March 12, 2010



Well the kitchen has been cleaned and the oak cabinets look so nice! And as proof, look... I even put some food in the cupboards! Just a few things I had purchased and had been carrying around in the trunk.


Here are some more improvement pictures:


I put a few little things in the windowbox. And a picture on the mantle of the farmhouse where I grew up.
There is still so much to do, packing and moving. Tomorrow Alma is coming to help me load up things and get them to the house. Monday and Wednesday next week Amy is going to come help me pack, we'll take things there, unload and put away and then Friday the appliances will hopefully be delivered. Saturday the 20th Jolene, Fred and Tammy are going to help move the contents of the storage unit. Susan will be back from vacation and the entire week of the 22nd she is going to come over to help me pack and move the room before the movers come for the big furniture on the 26th.
Tomorrow I will see what is left to be done, if anything, for the repairman and if I can afford more I will do it. The shed and patio roof need to be done as soon as I can afford it.
What will appear as the post above this is something I need to say. Honest.


2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home