Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, March 08, 2010

Progress

Susan and I went to the house tonight after our meeting. I thought we could have dinner in Oroville and see what had been done. It was too dark to take pictures of the landscaper's work but he got rid of the trees in back that were a problem and some of the pine tree. I have contacted my realtor to find out why the trash wasn't taken away and why not as much was done on the pine tree as I thought would be done. The overgrown grass and rambling things on the side of the house were gone and what an improvement! Anyway... look at that picture. Can you figure it out?

I thought there was going to be one row of tile above the tub. Instead Chris went all the way to the ceiling and will be putting the final row on which will contain 3 blue tiles spaced apart. This explains why he went and got the extra tile. He also has purchase the baseboard. So far he's changed the door knobs/dead bolts, hung lights and done all the tile and he really has done a lot. He wasn't working tonight but said he should be finished by the end of the week. If when I go he hasn't finished quite everything I will see if he can do the rest and it'll be worth the money. I am majorly impressed with the tile. My bathroom is going to be so much prettier than even I imagined!

Here are some pictures of the fan/lights that were put up and I think it's hard to see the light I had him put in the entry but it really is cute. Try these. I forgot and deleted all the pictures off my camera so for those of you who thought you would be seeing them on the camera, sorry.


The light on the left is in the diningroom. You can see the nice wood beam ceiling. The light on the right is in The Yarn Room. The last picture below is the entry way light fixture but, again, not sure how well you will be able to see it.

I will post pictures when I can. I think next time I will be at the house may not be until Friday. And at some point I have to start packing. When Susan is back from vacation we will do as much as we can, probably every night. Anyone wants to help I will gladly say yes. Here's the light:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home