Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh What A Thought!

I have always loved Christmas. That joy was taken away for a long time after my Christmas baby, Shannon, died. I finally got to the point where I could enjoy Christmas again when I moved into the duplex in 2004. And, of course, Matt came along two years later and since then I have celebrated with them which makes it wonderful for me. It fills my heart and makes me so happy! I just wish I could spend more time there!

This year my Christmas Tree and decorations will come out! I can put them up! And other holidays, too, if I want! I have Halloween decorations somewhere. But it's Christmas I am looking forward to decorating the house for the most. I am even thinking I might just invite all my friends over for a Christmas party if I'm ambitious enough. And can clean. And it fits the budget. :)

But what a thought! My Christmas tree out of the box! And I know just where I'm going to put it! YIPPIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home