Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sick

I'm sick. Figures. But this past weekend I went to Lake Tahoe with my friend Amy. We saw Steely Dan in concert and stayed at Harrah's. The weather was beautiful! The room was really great - 2 queen sized beds with 2 bathrooms. Each bathroom had a phone and tv. Mine had a tub and shower and Amy's had a shower. We stopped in Truckee on the way back and all in all had a great weekend.

Then I get home and Monday afternoon I start getting sick. Sore throat. At least I could sleep Monday night. Yesterday it turned into a stuffy head and exhaustion. I left work early, came home and slept a long time. Unfortunately then it started going into my chest so sleeping last night didn't really happen for more than a few minutes at a time. I had to keep blowing my nose. Now it's definitely in my chest because I have a horrible cough. But I can talk anyway. I am about to go digging in the medicine cabinet to see what I have that might help keep me cleared up tonight and sleep. Wish me luck. :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home