Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Popup Blocking Disabled

My brain's popup blocker has been disabled. I don't want to think about much and yet these little windows keep opening up with things in them like a picture of Ally and Matt and I wish I was there. Probably because I talked to her this morning. Then another window opens up displaying the phrase "get moving" and before I can shut either of those, another pops up and opens and displays the Carl's Jr. star shaped sign. Quick as lightning they pop up and I can't seem to block any of them. "Change the sheets and do laundry", a picture of a mailbox - look! there's the treadmill! "email needs to be read", then up pops the picture of the coffeepot telling me it wants me to empty it.

Guess this is what happens when your software goes soft. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home