Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Friday, January 22, 2010

Frustrations

As much as I hate to think about this, I think I am going to have to move. I am so sick and tired of some things that keep going on and when I have complained, nothing changes. I do not have a lock on the door to my room. I am sure if I asked for one they'd be offended. But they come in to my room when I am not here (while I'm working earning money to give them for the room!) and they use my shower, leave the windows open so it's nice and cold in my room and I just feel like I have no sense of privacy. And then David knocks on my door and offers to do my laundry. Geez. I have no idea what is going on. I'm going to fill out paperwork to see if I could pre-qualify for any kind of loan because there are some condos that seem affordable and big enough. We'll see how motivated I am to actually move. But if I could get mortgage payments the same as rent it would be something to seriously consider.

I have to do a ton of knitting this weekend. I'm tired. That adds to everything and is why this was titled "frustrations". Oh and the Celtics are playing again tonight and they do nothing but lose lately. Every team I root for. So if every team I root for is going to lose, let me loudly begin the cheer...

GO LAKERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home