Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, July 06, 2009

The Treadmill and The Penguin

In the furthest end of the livingroom, in the area most likely meant to be part of a family room (which is dumb because it's one long room), we used to have a kitchen table by the sliding glass door out to the patio. Where the table used to sit is now The Treadmill. I set it up Thursday afternoon. And while I am not doing much for time, I am making it move faster than before and I am doing 6 minutes at a time which is good for not having been on it for over a year.

The Treadmill is supposed to be moving to a location across the room later this month so that it can be set up so whoever is on it can watch the huge tv while they walk. Not that The Penguin minds. This Penguin only walks on it when nobody is around. That meanst 5am during the week and whenever I can squeeze it in on the weekend when others are sleeping or out.

So far the score is:

The Treadmill: 32 minutes
The Penguin: No injuries

I think The Penguin is winning. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home