Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, April 27, 2009

Disrespect

It should never be acceptable to treat fat women in the workplace with disrespect. But it happens to me all the time. It's ok to hurt my feelings. I'm fat. I'm probably used to it. Or I don't have any. Right? Isn't that what you think of me? If you'd bring yourself to think of me at all.

Please don't tell me to look for another job. There are none. Trust me. I've looked. I can barely bring myself to get out of bed in the morning. I go every day to a place where it's ok to treat me like dirt.

Did you know I haven't had a birthday in like... well, I've never had one. As my employer.

Sorry to vent but it's that or cry. Life sucks and then you die.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger karretop said…

    I'm so sorry this is happening to you - or anyone. Its wrong for people to do this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home