Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catching Up

I haven't posted anything because not a lot is happening outside of knitting and crochet so my Crafty Rantings was updated with 3 postings this morning but there really isn't a lot else going on. Well, except planning for my surprise visit to see Mom for Mother's Day. This is Easter weekend and while I have to work today for 3 hours or so, I will have tomorrow to spend with David and Dad. David is making prime rib which I love and we're having raspberry pie. Yum! When I get home today David and I are supposed to watch a movie before dinner. After dinner we will watch the two episodes of "24" we have to watch.

I'd like to say I've been doing exciting things but not really. I did go shopping with Susan the other night and today they're having a birthday party for Sam (his birthday is today - happy 4th birthday Sammy!) and Robert who will be 5 (or already is - I'm terrible about his birthday!). But since I'm working today instead of tomorrow, I won't be able to attend.

Time for another cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee and to get laundry going before I head off to work. So I guess the thing is, if I don't blog it means nothing much is happening. I'm inclined to think this is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home