Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Many Aches and Pains

Last night I spent about a half hour in the hot tub and am still having many aches and pains. That I can move at all seems to be a miracle!

I am going to take a picture of my new room and when my own computer is up and running I will post it. My phone line and DSL are running but my computer needs to be hooked up as well as my tv/vcr/dvd/satellite. I am hoping for that today. Right now I am posting this from my work computer because I just wanted to update and say that while I am in enormous pain, the move is over. Now it's just finding things.

Thanks to Amy cracking the whip yesterday most everything is put away or on its way to storage with the exception of the dvds. No idea where they'll go yet. They may be living in boxes for a while. And furniture will probably be rearranged at the front of the room. I could never have done it alone.

There are advantages that I am going to have to post about later with pictures to show what I mean. And I am going in the hot tub again today. I need all the help I can get to recover. I am moving around but hurting, as I said.

Oh, and did I mention I think I am going to take a nap? I think I may have no choice. :) And we're going to work on getting pictures up and my amazing clock.

More later!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Ally said…

    Yay glad you're all moved in (if not settled yet). Rest up! Can't wait to see the pictures of the new room! I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home