Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Great Nephew Andrew




Who in their right mind couldn't love this little boy? I am going to try to put as many pictures as I can in this post because I got lots of wonderful pictures. I will be nice, however, and NOT post the picture when he was crying and having a tantrum. And am I so looking forward to talking to him on the phone again even though he says a lot and it's all in "Andrew-speak".


I just couldn't help myself... This cutie came right up to me so I HAD to take a picture. I call this "Andrew ready for DeMille 1" because I got three or four of these closeups. And he really WAS ready for his closeup! hehe






We went to York Beach (short sands) and took Andrew with us. As it turned out, he had never been! He loved it! So here are a few pictures from that trip.


I'd also like to say here in my blog a big thank you to my brother for sharing his grandson with me. And to the little guy for letting me hug and kiss him and giving me some love back. Just what auntie needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home