Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy 2008 Everyone!

I have no specific plans but I did want to post this quickly to wish everyone I know a wonderful and happy 2008. May it hold everything you wish for and dream for and need. May it be filled with love and joy and surprises (only pleasant) and song.

For my crafting friends, may your stash always be filled with color and untangled yarn.

For my friends in the legal field, may your briefs be truly brief, your filings timely and the rulings in your favor.

For everyone, know you are in my thoughts and prayers and heart. Thank you for sharing yourselves, your lives, your hopes and dreams and everything with me. And for letting me share mine with you.

I love you all! HAPPY 2008!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home