Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Friday, December 21, 2007

And She's Off!!

As that song goes from when I was quite a bit younger...

"My bags are packed, I'm ready to go"

Yes, I am leaving on a jet plane. At noon. I went to bed super early last night and got up around 2:45am and have been busy blogging and drinking coffee and trying to keep my excitement down. I will have more coffee, take a shower, load the car and sit down and work on some project already started but which will be staying home while I go. And maybe if I have time I will watch a movie, too.

I am so excited I can't see straight. I had a chance to talk at Matt on the phone last night. Yes, he just cried and his mom said he was trying to grab the phone but hopefully when I see him today he will allow me to hug and kiss him. I can barely wait to see him walk!!

Ally and I will go shopping for his birthday present today, too, I think. And I will have to open the boxes I sent and put presents where they belong.

It has been over 2 months since I have seen them. Yes, the old bird is going to make a fool of herself and cry at the airport. I just know it. And can't help it. And wouldn't if I could.

This is going to be a very special Christmas for me. Thank you Ally.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger the.beauty&theashes said…

    you seem like such an awesome lady! your grandson sounds like a gem :D love your blog, it's inspired me. Check out my blog:journey4answers.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home