Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, December 17, 2007

On For 2008, Personally

OK I posted up some of what I am planning craft-wise at my Crafty Rantings blog. Go there and read that if you want to know what's knitting (or crocheting).

Personally, here are a few of the things I have planned.

I am super, super, super, SUPER excited about going to Fort Bragg in March the weekend of Jo's birthday. She invited me to go along and I am so exicted I can barely stand it! We are staying at the shoreline cottages where we stayed in October 2005. This time she has the shell themed one I stayed in last time (she's going to be there longer than me - I'm going for Friday and Saturday night and leaving Sunday morning) and I'm staying in the moose themed one.

Those of you who don't know, I love moose! At this point probably more than penguins. The list would probably be moose, snowmen, fairies, ducks, penguins. See?

Anyway, that is going to be so cool! My mom gave me money for Christmas to cover my room for the 2 nights which is majorly cool. And another Christmas gift will help provide gas money and food money.

An annual 2 week vacation in New England for my birthday.

Not sure what yet but something special for Mother's Day.

And hopefully in February a visit to see Ally, Sean and Matt again. And maybe in June for Ally's birthday. And depending on whether Ally will be able to go to NH in October when I'm there or not, we'll see what kind of fall weekend I can get in Hemet.

And, if it's ok with Ally, every year I will spend Matt's birthday and Christmas with them. The little guy is going to know his Grammy Penguin. One way or the other. And hopefully soon he can talk to me on the phone.

I can hardly wait to have him come walking up to me this time! I don't care if he doesn't like it - he is getting hugs and kisses from Grammy. I haven't seen him in over 2 months and I am suffering major Matt withdrawal. And Ally withdrawal.

I will also get to see my friend Heather while I am there. And hopefully whenever I'm there we can arrange to get together.

I plan to have lots of emotionally satisfying vacations this year with family and friends.

I work to live. I do not live to work.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow you have an exciting year planned. Mine go's as follows, yell and scream at kids to do homework, brush teeth, eat all of their food, brush teeth, be quiet, go to bed, take a shower, and so on lmao.
    I can't wait for Sat. either. All three of my girls can't wait to meet you finally. When you come online or email they come yelling MOMMMMMMY LYNNS ON!!!
    Oh btw it's nice to know what your favorites are. I was surprised to see penguins at the end of that list lol. Mine are Bears, Santa, Snowmen, and Moose. I don't care for the cutesy bears though with too many bright colors. I love Boyds, and older ones. I like them to look somewhat realistic.
    Anyway sorry for such a long comment. And sorry it's been so long just trying to get back to the norm since the reformating.
    Bunches of Hugs
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home