Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, March 05, 2011

One More Improvement


Look! I finally have the bedroom closet covered! The curtains in the middle are slightly lighter burgundy than my window curtains with a different pattern but boy, how big a difference they make! Susan helped me hang them. Dear sister! To be honest it wouldn't look as wonderful as it does if they had more of the dark brown curtains. I only bought the burgundy because they had no more dark brown. BUT... since they didn't I saw those and Susan and I both agreed they'd look great. And they do!
The appraisal, btw, is done and the re-finance loan is moving ahead. I hope to get that done in a month or so. Then I start thinking about cars. Maybe.
Anyway, another good improvement to the house. Once I have tax refund money and John, my repairman, gets back from his cruise, a few more repairs will be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home