Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Promised Pictures




One thing I so desperately wanted to do this year was go to the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, Massachusetts. My wonderful twin brother Den agreed. We drove down on Wednesday night, stayed at a hotel and then went to the BHOF the next day. The picture on the right is Den wearing his Bird shirt (which I bought him for our birthday last year when we attended the Celtics game at the TD Garden!). I wore a green t-shirt with "Rondo 9" on it. Anyway I took a ton of pictures and rather than put them all up, thought these two were the good ones to post. The picture on the left is what it looked like when we left the building. There was a clown (shudder) and 3 elephants promoting a circus. Cool! Elephants at the BHOF!
Because I have a lot of pictures to post I will do a few entries so look for the next udpate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home