Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Sunday, February 01, 2009

February Already!

Tomorrow is my mother's 75th birthday. I so wanted to be there. I just didn't have enough vacation time, the weather was bad and I recently spent 2 years worth of spending money to replace a dying tv and to do some electronics upgrades. Yeah, it was more important to go see my mom but I am going to look at my budget and vacation time and see if maybe instead I can go for Mother's Day. It is really depressing for me to be alone on Mother's Day. I am one but I don't feel like it very often.

I am feeling kinda lonely today so I will go out for a while before the house fills with men watching the football game. I will join them for a while only because David is making some great food. And I admit I am rooting for Arizona. But I won't be out there all the time. I will be in my room watching something else. I am almost finished with a project and then I will work on another and hopefully finish that one, too.

I wish it would rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home