Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas 2008

Here they are... the Happy Family on Christmas morning, December 25, 2008. Ally and Sean celebrated their 4 year anniversary and the day before Matt celebrated his 2nd birthday.

I have to post this picture because it's so cute. Matt was having a tantrum and just wearing the most appropriate shirt!


I took quite a few pictures but he's a typical 2 year old. He doesn't slow down much. He does talk now and again and it's pretty much all understandable. Like his mom, he talks when he wants something or needs to. He is not a babbler. Here are a few other pictures. The one with him smiling is sitting on my desk at work in a frame that I update with a new picture after every visit. He also happens to be wearing the outfit I bought him for his birthday. hehe


Now it would only be appropriate to post pictures of Sean and Ally and some from Christmas Day so let me try to put those in here...






And there is one final picture I want to share that was taken on Christmas Day that I just really like...













Christmas 2008 was too short but wonderful. I was lucky enough to once again be able to spend Matt's birthday and Christmas with my wonderful daughter, son-in-law and grandson. I really am blessed.

I've had the week off which is wonderful but getting up early for work will be hard come Monday. But it has given me time to treasure the happy memories I gathered the few days down South. Thank you for everything Ally. I love you so much!

May 2009 be a happier year for all and filled with less turmoil and more joy. That is my wish for all of you.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Ally said…

    Well you're always welcome :-) I like the pictures, and I noticed in all the Christmas ones Matt's pupils are very dilated, probably from all the stimulation/candy. hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home