Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Family






Just a few family pictures. To the left, Den's 4 generations. Our mom holding Andrew, Devin (Andrew's father, Den's son) to the left and Den to the right behind the chair.


The center picture is my mom holding her two great grandsons - my grandson Matt on the left and Den's grandson Andrew on the right.

The picture on the right is my 4 genreations. My mom, me, Ally and Matt.

I have other pictures to post later. Cute ones of Matt at the beach. For now, though, I think I am in need of a break from posting. I have been at it for a few hours (this and my crafty blog). More later!

(NOTE: Upon seeing the published version, the pictures don't line up 3 in a row but you can figure it out, I know you can!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home