Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Matt!! And Heather!!




Well here he is, the little boy who lights up my heart the way his mom always does, too. He will probably be walking by next month. He's at that stage where everything and everyone is "dada". He will tolerate being held for a few moments and he did learn that Grammy has to kiss him a lot and he was OK with that for the most part. He's so tall! And I think he'll have feet like daddy since he's only 8.5 months old and already into a size 4 shoe!


I also had a wonderful opportunity to get together with my good friend Heather. She is such a wonderful lady! And she was enchanted with Matt. Can't say there isn't anyone who isn't enchanted with this smart and friendly little boy. Next time I'm in Hemet I want to meet her 3 girls. She gave me a bunch of wonderful goodies including an absolutely adorable crocheted cupcake! She is so much craftier than me! Handpainted clothespins with my name! And cotton yarn! Yum! Oh just tons of goodies! She lives over the mountain from Ally so if our schedules work, hopefully we can get together again when I'm there next time.


It was a great visit. Makes me anxious for New Hampshire when I will have an opportunity to spend 5 whole days with Ally and Matt!


Here's a picture of me with Heather and Matt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home