Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, August 06, 2007

Two Quick Last Things

1. I wrote a new poem tonight. I haven't written ANY poetry in at least 4 years. Not sure what prompted that.

2. I have a knack for writing, I know. Not just poetry. But it's hard sometimes to put it down in anything longer than a blog posting. Still, I like it and I think it's fun. Everyone always says they want to write a book. Not me. I like short things (hence knitting dishcloths and scarves and other small projects except for socks). Maybe I should consider doing some short stories. I did an article for the Legal Secretary magazine last year. That was fun.

Am I a sick penguin or what? hehehe

Off to bed!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Tipa said…

    I do read your blog, just not as often as I should. You sound lonely. Can you post the poem you wrote?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home