Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Somethings on a Long Weekend

It's a long weekend for most people. I am going to work Monday. I am not going to say what I really wanted to say here. Instead I am going to just say that today and tomorrow I will knit, try to deal with the warm weather, water the grass and maybe inbetween I will eat something. I don't feel much like eating or cooking when it's warm. Perhaps I should get dressed and go out. I am feeling like a hermit. I was out all day yesterday and am not sure I'm fit company today for anyone but my tv, livingroom and computer. But you know, the more I write about this, the more I think it's time for me to take a shower, get dressed, find somewhere to go besides picking up the mail at the post office. If I'm lucky maybe I'll see a friend or two over the weekend or at least talk to them on the phone. I know being holed up at home alone all weekend is probably not the right thing to do. Even if it does mean I get a lot of knitting done. :)


So to cheer myself up, besides getting out, I am going to post this:



I have this print on the wall in my livingroom. It is HUGE. It's by Stuart Moskowitz and is called "The Corporation". My first husband gave it to me as a wedding present in 1981. I have carried it everywhere with me. I love his work. Looking up his art today cheered me up.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Tia Moskowitz said…

    Came across your site, just thought i'd let you know my dad did that painting. Kinda funny running across so many people who love his work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home