Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, March 26, 2007

Reno


Well here we are, the MBMH gals in Reno outside the Silver Legacy on Saturday. Of course, that's me in the hat. Going from left to right we are: Me, Vicky, Tammy and Merry. We had a blast! We all won something in the opportunity drawings with Merry being the big winner of 3 prizes. Vicky and Merry both won some beautiful jewelry handmade by someone we all know dearly. Tammy won something for herself and something for her daughter. I won some cookbooks by Paula Deen (who I really like) donated by my adopted sister Susan. We all had a great time. And there's a picture I won't post but the gals know and it has to do with that mole. :)
I think it's a decent fundraiser so BCLPA will hopefully do it again next year. If so, I'm pretty sure we'll all go. We did have a good time. And a nice leisurely lunch. Two of us lost money and two of us hit for some money. The important thing is we had a wonderful time.
Aren't I lucky to work with such wonderful women? Now if we can just get Jo to go with us next year! That's one wonderful woman we missed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home