Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday Somethings



Good morning world! I sit here with a cup of coffee, breakfast cooking and am happy, happy. I had a long conversation with Ally last night, finished a project I was anxious to finish and today I will see my wonderful friends Julie and Linda. It is my good friend Amy's birthday today (happy birthday Amy!) and my mom is throwing a birthday party today for our cousin Martha (mom's first cousin) who will be 90 on Friday. I wish I had a ton of money and vacation time. I would have liked to attend to see all the family members. Instead here I sit typing in this blog, preparing for a day when I get to see people I want to see and do things I want to do. Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home