Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, May 15, 2006

Surprise!


Aren't these absolutely BEAUTIFUL?!?! My wonderful daughter, Allyson, sent them to me at work today for Mother's Day! She knew I was out of town. They are the most beautiful surprise! I haven't had flowers sent to me in a gazillion eons and to get them in PINK which is my current favorite color was, well, just perfect. And what brought tears to my eyes was reading the lovely card. She even addressed me as Grammy Penguin. Hard to believe she's going to be a mother herself at the end of this year! I am going to plan a trip to be there and if fates are willing and I can afford it, I'd like to stay longer than a day or two. I will have to fly, find a motel and considering I'd like to do that for Christmas (which is also their anniversary), well I am budgeting now.

Here's a closer shot of the flowers. There are roses, tulips and carnations. I am really blessed to have such a caring, loving, thoughtful daughter. Thank you Ally. I love you with all my heart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home