Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, May 30, 2011

Final Pictures







Den, Mom and me. I try to get one of these pictures every time I visit.


The other is Matt and Andrew playing air hockey at Chuck E. Cheese. That was a fun afternoon. We did that Tuesday before Ally, Sean and Matt headed back to Connecticut.


It was a good Mother's Day vacation. Hopefully I will continue to be employed and in decent health (both are questionable at the moment!) so I can have my two week vacation in New Hampshire in October. Time will tell. Right now it's time to get on the treadmill. If I don't do something soon while there's still time, who knows what will happen. I'm trying not to think about the large not-good things looming in my future. One day at a time. Enjoy the good memories. Plan for an uncertain future. Best we can do, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home