Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Happenings

Going to meet my friend Alma for brunch and then a bit of shopping. I have to get moving, though, because I need to go to the post office first and that's the other side of town. I want to get a swap put in the mail.

This afternoon I am going to try to motivate myself to start the washcloth blog. It will just be from this point forward. I can't possibly post pictures of all of them or remember all the patterns. But it might be an interesting place to start. You know if I was ambitious I could sell these somewhere and make some extra cash. I've thought about that, about doing commission work. I did in the past, once, and I think for me it would be easier to make them and then sell them instead of having someone say they want a certain pattern in a certain color. Less pressure. But for me it's fun and relaxing. Anyway I think I may start the washcloth blog today. If I don't change my mind.

It's been a quiet weekend. I've finished 3 washcloths, started 2 more and watched a bunch of movies. My typical weekend. Except that today I am leaving the house and seeing a friend. I haven't seen a friend (outside of David) on a weekend for at least a month. I either need new friends or I need the friends I have to have a bit more free time!

So I'm off to get ready so I can leave the house on time. Looking forward to a nice brunch. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home