Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Friday, August 21, 2009

GRRR

Definitely not a good way to start a Friday. I picked up my mail and my regular phone bill was there. It contained a $12.95 charge for some bogus webhosting that I supposedly signed up via the internet. I did NOT. I called them and complained loudly that I did NOT authorize that and would NEVER authorize it and to remove the bogus charge from my phone bill because I was NOT going to pay for it. Apparently someone who knows me used my telephone number (which is unlisted) and my mailing address (which is a PO Box) and signed me up for this "service". If you read my blog and you did this to me, know I check every bill I receive every month and I am very angry at you. You just took a half hour of my life. Hope it was fun for you. It certainly wasn't for me. I had other things to do this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home