Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Sun, A Pork Roast, A Hose and A Stationary Bike

What do these have in common? Me. Despite the horrifically depressing loss of one of my favorite leather gloves, I enjoyed the warmth of the sun today (until my office hit 80!). I am cooking a pork roast for dinner, am moving the hose around to water my front and back yards and I have already done my time on the stationary bike. Gee, this means I can watch some of the tv I taped Monday night while I eat dinner! Yippie!

I am going to try to see things in a positive light. Nanette and Linda and Lisa are always encouraging me to be positive. So here goes. :)

Oh yeah... check my Crafty Rantings if you want to know what I'm doing Friday. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home