Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Early Mornings

Everyone thinks I'm a morning person because I post early and am up early. Well, frankly, no. I'd really rather be sleeping right now, warm under the down comforter, unaware that again my kitchen has blown a fuse and my fridge and microwave aren't working. Another early morning call to my landlord (she's wonderful!). The real reason I'm up is that when it stops raining, I will spend the time before work watering my large but beautiful lawn. I move my sprinkler every 15 minutes. It's good exercise. :)

Early morning I am worth nothing without my coffee. I need warmth. I need to ease into the day. I need a vacation.

Ah well, such is life. The day is bound to improve! Yours, too, I hope! Enjoy YOUR early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home