Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Turning 50

My twin brother Dennis says age is just a number and therefore turning 50 didn't really bother him. I can understand that.

He came to California for 4 days and stayed at the very lovely duplex which I rent. He helped me with a very large cumbersome family project but it was very much worth the effort. We took all the old family videos I had on videotape, including the old 8mm movies my dad had taken all while we were growing up and had transferred to video tape, and transferred them to DVD. The vcr/dvr deck was a birthday present to myself. While in New Hampshire I also purchased a DVR external drive to attach to my computer. A present from my mom.

I just returned from a week in New Hampshire with my mom and brother. Unfortunately I was sick the entire time. I am still sick but not as bad. I am spending today trying to catch up on all the mundane things I need to do plus my blogs.

Here are a few pictures. The one on the left is Den in my backyard. The other is a picture of us with Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home