Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Monday, July 24, 2006

Guilty and Proud Moments

OK, let's see how many I can post before I melt into a total puddle. :)

Proud: Of my children. They have grown up to be well mannered adults. They know right from wrong. They are loving, caring, gentle people.

Guilty: I've had a lot of bad thoughts about someone I love lately. While they may be accurate, they certainly aren't Christian. And I haven't been as forgiving as I should be.

Proud: I finally started a project I have been putting off for over two months.

Guilty: I didn't water the grass quite as long as I should have today.

Proud: At least I got a lot of the watering done and every spot got some for at least 20 minutes.

Guilty: I ate too much dinner.

Proud: I have a lot of wonderful friends who allow me to share in their lives. I am proud that they find something worthy in me to accept me as I am.

It's a start.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Ally said…

    January sounds good for a trip. It's probably better that way, because since I'm taking after you in pretty much every aspect of my pregnancy, Matt will probably be late like I was. Well, I know, not necessarily, but it could happen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home