Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin

The Mutant Penguin Herself Speaks - Personally

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The PSC 50 Gals, Part Deux



I am going to post up more pictures from the girls' weekend. The ocean was beautiful, active and the wind typically New England biting wind. There were shells to be picked up at Moody and items to just look at, most notably things like gulls and a partially devoured crab shell.

There are so many things to see! For instance, the gull in the picture to the left. And here's a picture you might recognize - an open shell.

The ocean offered a lot of beautiful sites. I have foliage pictures, too, but those can wait, perhaps for winter when a little color makes the day a bit brighter. These pictures represent just a touch of the wonderful nature I was blessed to share with my dear college friends. How lucky can one girl get? Pretty darn, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home